Canva is a powerful design tool that can be used to create projects that not only look great but also help people learn the basics of digital design. This is a free tool that allows you to work with photo editing, design layout, and more, all within an easy-to-use platform. You can create posters, marketing graphics, videos, compelling designs, all without any design background. Canva provides access to thousands of templates for any purpose.
About the Template
The template is a Canva resource directed towards people who are looking to create engaging content and to learn the basics of the most powerful free design tool out there. The resource provides numerous tips & tricks to help you use Canva more effectively with easy to follow gifs and instructions. The template also contains a handful of design ideas, templates & helpful resources.
What is included?
- 🧰 30+ Canva Tips & Tricks - Animated gifs and short guides showing you the most optimal ways of using Canva. Create quality designs in half the time and take your new insights into the classroom to share with your students.
- 🎨 25+ Design Ideas - A large selection of design ideas to help you get started on your design journey. Ranging from low to high skill, each design idea has descriptions, images, and sample templates for you to use. As your Canva skills improve, share these with your friends and family to get them inspired.
- 📼 45+ Video Tutorials - An extensive list of videos to help you with the basic functionality of Canva. They have been nicely organized for you to slow down the friction between learning about Canva and then applying what you have learned in the real world.
- 🔑 Hidden Features & Shortcuts - Quick keyboard shortcut guide in an easy-to-read format. Additional hidden features of Canva that you may not be aware about. I think they will surprise you!
- 💠 Design Elements & Principles - Several articles carefully curated to provide you with the knowledge you need to understand proper design philosophy.
- 🏆 Built-in Progress Bars - All tutorial sections, tips, and even the articles have progress bars to help you keep track of what you have learned (or read). See if you can achieve 100%!
Who is this template for?
- Anyone looking to improve their skills with Canva
- Educators seeking new ideas to create engaging lessons for students
Enjoying the template and want to build your own educational course?
If you enjoy this template, you might be interested in taking your knowledge and expertise to the next level by creating your very own course similar to this one! The Canva Design Resource and Education Video Library were completely built using this easy-to-use platform...
🌟The Course Creator🌟
The ultimate tool for crafting and organizing educational courses just like this one! With the Course Creator, you have the power to structure your courses into sections, modules, and lessons, and fill them with captivating content to share with your audience.
To learn more about Course Creator, click the link below:Learn About the Course Creator 🚀
Does this template work with Notion’s free plan?
Yes. This template will perfectly work if you are on Notion’s free plan. There are absolutely no limitations for personal use. You will even be able to use it with a small team as Notion Personal plan allows you to share pages with 5 guests. If you want to use this template with a larger team, we recommend you to switch to a Personal Pro plan or Team plan.
Does this template come with specific documentation?
Yes. This template includes a detailed guide with clear instructions. This will allow you to understand the template’s structure and easily get started with it.
Can I personalize my template?
Of course! Once you duplicate the template into your Notion workspace, you are free to make any changes you like. You can customize your databases, views, and dashboards to your liking.
Can I share this template?
Feel free to use the template with anyone you like!
What will happen after my purchase?
Right after your purchase, you will be redirected to the Notion template page, and you will be able to duplicate it into your own workspace. You’ll also receive an email with the link to the template and the option to receive an invoice.
About the Creator
I'm Milo and I am the creator of EMStudio and several other teacher-centric design resources. Originally an aerospace engineer, I’d gradually become dissatisfied with my routine and wanted a change… I ended up buying a one-way ticket to Southeast Asia.
6 years later, I now manage the top private English academy in Korea as the Content Coordinator for 22 teachers across 12 different campuses. During this time, I have grown to appreciate, study, and obsess over productivity and organization—leading me to start creating educational content, tools, and resources for the public.
If you are interested in...
- Creative tools to use in the classroom
- Productivity management
- Useful teaching resources
- Insights about teaching
- Lesson creation ideas
- All things Notion
Then you're in the right place! I provide content daily through emails and other social media channels.
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Notion4Ts
If you have any questions, feel free to message me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Canva Tutorials, Tips & Tricks: Design Resource in Notion