Organize your private tutoring business easily using a student tracker and lesson planner template.
Are you a private tutor looking for a better way to manage your lessons, students, and resources? With our customizable student tracker and lesson planner, you can easily keep track of each student's progress, plan and tag individualized lessons, and never miss an appointment again.
Check Out the Official Product Page Here!
About the Template
The template is designed specifically for private tutors who need an efficient way to manage their teaching. You can easily create a customized student profile that allows you to keep track of each student's progress, view their lesson history, and plan and tag individualized lessons to one or multiple students. The calendar feature ensures you never miss an appointment or lesson, and you can quickly view which students are being taught that day and what lessons are planned for them.
How does the template work?
- 💻 Dashboard - A centralized dashboard that links your student tracker, lesson planner, notes, and resources all in one place. With easy access to all your information, you can quickly view upcoming lessons, track student progress, and manage resources efficiently.
- 📅 Lessons - Create personalized lessons for individual students and track their progress easily. Stay organized, save time, and provide high-quality lessons that meet the unique needs of each student.
- 👱 Students - Keep track of your students' progress and lesson history. Easily view the lessons taught to each student and what needs to be covered next. Each student has a profile that links lesson history and personalized notes.
- 📄 Notes - This page includes a section for general notes, as well as separate areas for organizing notes by topic and notebook. Teachers can use this page to keep track of their lesson plans, student progress, and important ideas for future reference. Find relevant information quickly and efficiently, saving time and effort.
- 📚 Web Resources - Found an interesting YouTube video? An educational games website you like to use? Any web resource you deem important or valuable can be stored here.
- 📂 Archive - Store old lesson plans, student profiles, and even personal weekly habits that have outlived their purpose. Keep your workspace organized and clutter-free, giving you more space to focus on what's important.
Who is this template for?
- Online / Distance Learning Educator
- Independent Private Tutor
- Any type of Educator / Instructor looking to improve their teaching experience
The Ultimate AI Tutor Bundle 🎉
Leverage the Power of AI for Education with the Ultimate AI Tutor Bundle for 30% Off!
Includes: 🤖 The Teacher's AI AssistantCheck Out the Teacher's AI Assistant Page Here! 🤖
If you buy the Private Tutor Dashboard and you don’t feel as though it dramatically simplifies your lesson planning, student tracking, note-keeping, and saves you hours of headaches every week, then we’ll give you a full refund.
Does this template work with Notion’s free plan?
Yes. This template will perfectly work if you are on Notion’s free plan. There are absolutely no limitations for personal use.
Does this template come with specific documentation?
Yes. This template includes a detailed video guide with clear instructions. This will allow you to understand the template’s structure and easily get started with it.
Can I personalize my template?
Of course! Once you duplicate the template into your Notion workspace, you are free to make any changes you like. You can customize your databases, views, and dashboards to your liking.
Can I share this template?
This Notion template comes with a personal license for individual use. Feel free to use the template for yourself. But please do not share it with other individuals.
What will happen after my purchase?
Right after your purchase, you will be redirected to the Notion template page, and you will be able to duplicate it into your own workspace. You’ll also receive an email with the link to the template and the option to receive an invoice.
About the Creator
I'm Milo and I am the creator of EMStudio and several other teacher-centric design resources. Originally an aerospace engineer, I’d gradually become dissatisfied with my routine and wanted a change… I ended up buying a one-way ticket to Southeast Asia.
6 years later, I now manage the top private English academy in Korea as the Content Coordinator for 22 teachers across 12 different campuses. During this time, I have grown to appreciate, study, and obsess over productivity and organization—leading me to start creating educational content, tools, and resources for the public.
If you are interested in...
- Creative tools to use in the classroom
- Productivity management
- Useful teaching resources
- Insights about teaching
- Lesson creation ideas
- All things Notion
Then you're in the right place! I provide content daily through emails and other social media channels.
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Notion4Ts
If you have any questions, feel free to message me at email@example.com
Private Tutor Dashboard: Lesson & Student Planner