An all-in-one educational management system (powered by Notion) designed to help you manage and organize any type of teaching you do full-time or part-time.
As teachers, we can sometimes find ourselves having multiple attendance lists for our students, calendars to keep track of important dates, spreadsheets for lesson planning, and sticky notes all around our desk.
EMStudio puts this all together for you in one manageable system. No matter what kind of teaching you do, take the stress out of the administrative side of teaching with an all-in-one dashboard.
Check Out the Official Product Page Here!
About the Template
Whether you are a private tutor, academy teacher in a foreign country, independent / distancing learning educator, or a classroom teacher, EMStudio helps you keep track of your yearly curriculum, lesson planning, organizing your classes, managing students, keeping track of day-to-day tasks, and a place to store all of your important notes.
How does the template work?
The Dashboard is the main control panel where all the magic happens. All of your appointments, tasks, classes, notes, resources, etc. are nicely organized in one place so you can easily locate all the information you need.
The Dashboard operates with 8 main databases:
- 📅 Lessons - The Lessons page is a one-stop-shop for organizing and planning all your lessons. Access your inbox for new tasks, links to lesson units, subjects, and types, and keep track of lessons with the calendar. Take notes and store important ideas related to your lessons.
- 📔 Classes - For teachers who have a consistent weekly class schedule. This page connects all of your students and lessons for a specific class.
- 👱 Students - Efficiently manage all your students' information in one location. Keep track of attendance, grades, accomplishments, and areas for improvement. Personalize each student's experience with a lesson curriculum tailored to their needs and track their progress.
- 📄 Notes - This page includes a section for general notes, as well as separate areas for organizing notes by topic and notebook. Teachers can use this page to keep track of their lesson plans, student progress, and important ideas for future reference. Find relevant information quickly and efficiently, saving time and effort.
- 🔨 Task Manager - This page helps users keep track of their to-do lists and projects. It includes an inbox for capturing new tasks on-the-go, a list of current tasks, and a section for organizing larger projects. The calendar feature provides a visual representation of deadlines and upcoming events.
- 📋 Teacher Resources - This page is intended to be a collection of any additional resources a teacher might need. It includes links to folders that may be of interest to educators, as well as a list of all available resources.
- 📚 Web Resources - Found an interesting YouTube video? An educational games website you like to use? Any web resource you deem important or valuable can be stored here.
- 📂 Archive - Store old lesson plans, class schedules, and even personal weekly habits that have outlived their purpose. Keep your workspace organized and clutter-free, giving you more space to focus on what's important.
- EMStudio utilizes the P.A.R.A. Method of storing digital information which organizes everything into either Projects, Areas (main classroom areas), Resources, and Archive.
- Page Templates for every section contained within the Dashboard (classes, students, etc.)
- Multiple database views to customize your Dashboard and tailor tasks to your preference.
- Custom Class Covers, including the canva template, for you to further customize your Dashboard.
- Extensive YouTube video tutorials showing you exactly how to get the best experience out of EMStudio (currently pending).
Who is this template for?
- Online / Distance Learning Educator
- Academy Teacher in a foreign country
- Classroom Teacher
- Independent Private Tutor
- Any type of Educator / Instructor looking to improve their teaching experience
EMStudio Max 🎉
Leverage the Power of AI for Education with EMStudio Max for 40% Off!
Includes: 🤖 The Teacher's AI AssistantCheck Out the Teacher's AI Assistant Page Here! 🤖
Does this template work with Notion’s free plan?
Yes. This template will perfectly work if you are on Notion’s free plan. There are absolutely no limitations for personal use.
Does this template come with specific documentation?
Yes. This template includes a detailed video guide with clear instructions. This will allow you to understand the template’s structure and easily get started with it.
Can I personalize my template?
Of course! Once you duplicate the template into your Notion workspace, you are free to make any changes you like. You can customize your databases, views, and dashboards to your liking.
Can I share this template?
This Notion template comes with a personal license for individual use. Feel free to use the template for yourself. But please do not share it with other individuals.
What will happen after my purchase?
Right after your purchase, you will be redirected to the Notion template page, and you will be able to duplicate it into your own workspace. You’ll also receive an email with the link to the template and the option to receive an invoice.
About the Creator
I'm Milo and I am the creator of EMStudio and several other teacher-centric design resources. Originally an aerospace engineer, I’d gradually become dissatisfied with my routine and wanted a change… I ended up buying a one-way ticket to Southeast Asia.
6 years later, I now manage the top private English academy in Korea as the Content Coordinator for 22 teachers across 12 different campuses. During this time, I have grown to appreciate, study, and obsess over productivity and organization—leading me to start creating educational content, tools, and resources for the public.
If you are interested in...
- Creative tools to use in the classroom
- Productivity management
- Useful teaching resources
- Insights about teaching
- Lesson creation ideas
- All things Notion
Then you're in the right place! I provide content daily through emails and other social media channels.
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Notion4Ts
If you have any questions, feel free to message me at email@example.com
EMStudio Pro: Education Management System